$109 – Coastal California Inn w/Wine Tastings, 45% Off
Halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, San Luis Obispo makes for a quick and easy getaway.
- Travel Jan. 10 - April 24
- $109 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $159 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Stay in a King Deluxe or Queen Deluxe Room
- Complimentary upgrade to a refurbished specialty room (based on availability at time of reservation)
- One glass of wine per person at check-in ($16 value) and daily wine-tasting reception
- $15 dining credit per room, per night to Apple Farm Restaurant & Bakery
- Rate based on up to two guests
- Also available: Trellis Court rooms are $89 per night midweek and $119 per night weekends
- This deal is not available on: Feb. 16-18; April 12-14, 21
Note: An additional nightly $13.58 facility fee covers wireless internet access, daily beverage service in the lobby, two bottles of water in your room, and daily cookies at the front desk.
The "highly popular" Apple Farm Inn (Fodor's) boasts a working mill in the courtyard and rooms with antique furniture, floral fabrics and fireplaces. At the inn's bakery, guests can savor homemade dishes like turkey pot pie, biscuits and gravy or the famous hot apple dumplings -- just like grandma used to make. San Luis Obispo is home to hundreds of boutique wineries and tasting rooms -- more than 30 are within a 20-minute drive of the inn.
Book by Jan. 19.
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, Jan. 10 - April 24; +$50 weekends
How to Book
Book online at Apple Farm Inn
Book this deal by phone
Call Apple Farm Inn at 1-805-544-2040.
Mention the Travelzoo Rate.
A rental car is highly recommended when exploring the local wineries and coastline. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle to the San Luis Obispo Airport and local Amtrak station. Both are less than a 20-minute ride to the hotel.