$99 – Las Vegas 4-Star Suite incl. Weekends
Suites are twice the size of regular Vegas hotel rooms, and weekends are a steal.
This deal is like hitting that elusive jackpot: more than 50% off, including weekends, at a 4-star Vegas hotel with minimal blackout dates, a waived resort fee and free valet parking. Accommodations at this all-suite property are bigger than most New York City apartments and include a private balcony, whirlpool tub and kitchen.
What's included & when
- Travel May 3 - Aug. 31
- $99 per night ... 910-square-foot Solitaire Suite
- $119 per night ... 1150-square-foot Princess Suite with a fireplace
- +$10 per night ... upgrade to a suite with Strip views
- Room price based on up to two adults and two children
- Waived resort fee (reg. $23 plus tax)
- This deal is not available on: May 26-27; June 15-17; July 5-15, 20-22, 25-28; Aug. 9-11
Located two blocks from the Strip, the smoke-free, non-gaming Platinum Hotel and Spa allows guests to be close to the action but also unwind in a quiet oasis. Guests can take advantage of free valet parking and relax at the hotel's rooftop pools or at the spa. There's even a complimentary wine reception from 4-5:30 p.m. daily.
Book by June 2.
When You Can Go
May 3 - Aug. 31
50% on regular rates
How to Book
Book online at Platinum Hotel and Spa
Note: The resort fee will appear throughout the booking process. The hotel will remove the resort fee charge from the final bill upon check out at the property.
The hotel is a 10-minute drive from McCarran International Airport and will cost approximately $21 in cab fare.