$99 – Stretch Out in Vegas: Large Suite w/Kitchen & Balcony
Rooms at this all-suite hotel are over 900 square feet and include a balcony and kitchen.
Located two blocks from the Strip, this smoke-free, non-gaming hotel allows guests to be close to the action and also unwind in a quiet oasis. Travelzoo members can save up to 55% at the all-suite Platinum Hotel and Spa with this exclusive offer.
- Check in through Aug. 31
- $99 per night ... 950-square-foot Solitaire Suite
- +$20 per night ... upgrade to a suite with Strip views
- Waived resort fee (reg. $28 plus tax), which covers Wi-Fi, self-parking and use of pool and fitness facilities
- Other room types are also discounted
- Not available on: May 20-23, 28-30
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival; the first night's room and tax deposit will be forfeited for cancellations after this time or no-shows
- Room price based on up to two adults and two children ages 17 and younger
- Additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
Tucked away from the party scene just off the Strip, the Platinum Hotel and Spa offers one of the best bargains in the city without sacrificing style, service or location. It's a "fashionable hideaway for Vegas regulars," says Fodor's. There’s no casino and no smoking at this all-suite hotel, and the rooms are enormous, making it a great choice for families. The rooms come fitted with a granite-topped kitchen, large soaking tub and balcony.
Book by April 14.
How to Book
Continue to Platinum Hotel and Spa -- Fully Refundable
- Select the number of guests and click 'Update Guests and Rooms'.
- Select the desired stay dates on the calendar and click 'Confirm Dates of Stay'.
- Select the desired room type by clicking 'Book'.
- Enter guest information and payment details, then click 'Complete Reservation'.
Note: The resort fee will appear throughout the booking process. The hotel will remove the resort fee charge from the final bill upon checkout at the property.