$120 & up – 5-Star Resort on the Strip w/Breakfast
Discounted rooms and brunch at one of the top buffets in town make this deal a no-brainer.
A Conde Nast Traveler Gold List 2016 hotel, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is offering 20% off rooms plus brunch for two at Wicked Spoon on select midweek stays through September.
What's included & when
- $120-$176 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays, May 24-Sept. 28
- Find available dates on the rate calendar (click on "Reserve Now" then select number of adults and click "Update Guests & Rooms" to see the rate calendar)
- Accommodations in a City Room; upgraded room types are also on sale
- Brunch for two people at Wicked Spoon, per stay
- Room prices based on two guests
- Minimum stay of two nights is required
This sophisticated 5-star resort, located between CityCenter and Bellagio, offers a first-class Vegas experience. Guest rooms are stylish with plush bedding and luxurious marble bathrooms. Studio rooms offer more space with separate seating areas and Terrace rooms have private terraces with views of the Strip, fountains or mountains. Have a drink on one of the three distinct floors of The Chandelier or wind down in the speakeasy atmosphere of The Study. The rooftop Marquee Nightclub plays host to top international DJs and celebrities. World-class dining is easy to find on-site including STK, rated among the 100 Best Steakhouses in America on OpenTable. Celebrity chef David Chang is opening the first Las Vegas location of Momofuku in late 2016.
Note: Resort fees are common in Las Vegas, and The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is no different. A nightly fee of $35 plus tax is added to the cost of the room.
Book by May 31.
$120 & up
When You Can Go
Many Sundays-Thursdays, May 24 - Sept. 28
How to Book
Book online at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Click the "Reserve Now" button.
- Select number of adults and click "Update Guests & Rooms" to see the rate calendar.