$199 – New Punta Mita W Resort w/$100 in Daily Extras
Travelzoo members will be among the first to stay at W Punta de Mita with this grand opening offer.
The new W Punta de Mita's grand opening sale for Travelzoo members is offering rooms, daily breakfast and spa access for 45% off regular rates. Recently opened in June, the hotel is a relaxing oasis just outside of Puerto Vallarta.
What's included & when
- Stay in a Wonderful Jungle Room with Private Balcony or Terrace
- $199 per night ... Oct. 12 - Nov. 8; Nov. 27 - Dec. 14
- $350 per night ... Nov. 13-26; Dec. 16-21; Jan. 5 - March 31
- +$40 - $100 per night to upgrade to a Spectacular Jungle Escape or Ocean View Escape
- Breakfast for 2 at Venazu Restaurant ($50 per day)
- Spa Access for 2 ($50 per day) includes the fitness center and spa amenities, such as, Jazuzzi, sauna, turkish bath and private pool area
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- Based on double occupancy
The 119-room hotel features modern decor with colorful Mexican accents. Rooms include Nespresso coffee machines and Bliss Spa toiletries with private balconies or terraces. The oceanfront infinity pool is the place to relax with sleek loungers, private cabanas and outdoor bar. Pamper yourself at the full-service AWAY spa with outdoor treatment rooms set in the lush surroundings. There are six restaurant and bar options ranging from a casual, beachside ceviche stand to a formal, seven-course tasting menu prepared by a personal chef.
Travelzoo Tip: The arrowhead-shaped peninsula called Punta de Mita is about a 45-minute drive northwest of Puerto Vallarta International Airport. Cheap flights to Puerto Vallarta from around the country are available through Fly.com.
Book by Oct. 31.
When You Can Go
Now thru Dec. 14; Dates thru March also available
How to Book
Book online at W Punta de Mita