$149 & up—Cozy neighborhood hotels across the US & Europe
This hotel chain prides itself on partnering with local artists and businesses.
Why We Love This Deal
The Hoxton Hotel brand is not your typical cookie-cutter hotel chain—each of its hotels is unique and designed to reflect the culture of the location. In fact, they're great for travelers looking for a more authentic and local experience in well-known destinations across the U.K., Europe and the U.S. Guests can expect to be surrounded by works from local artists and partake in unique activities, like a lobby music party featuring tunes from emerging artists, an adidas run club and paint-and-sip workshops. What's even sweeter? The hotels give back to the community by partnering with local shelters.
With this offer, you have the choice to stay at one of 10 locations and save up to 50% on dates through March. You'll also get to enjoy signature amenities, like free flexible check-in and check-out and the opportunity to be paired up with a local who can share travel tips and a list of their favorite spots.
- Stay in a Cozy Room, most dates through March
- Upgraded rooms are also available
- Signature amenities:
- Flexy Time—free 24-hour flexible check-in and check-out for all guests in all of its hotels
- Hox Friends Initiative—a handpicked group of locals who share tips and favorite spots
Here are some of our favorites, with per-night rates starting from:
- $149 per night ... Hoxton Downtown L.A., through Jan. 20
- $159 per night ... Hoxton Chicago, Dec. 17 - March 31
- $199-$249 per night ... Hoxton Williamsburg, NY, through March
- $158 per night ... Hoxton Poblenou, Barcelona, through March 27
- $174-$237 per night, including taxes and fees ... Hoxton Shephard's Bush, London, through March 28
Travelzoo Tip: Portland, OR is a destination for food, culture and an exciting gateway to the great outdoors of the Pacific Northwest. We found rates as low as $105 per night in a Snug Room at Hoxton Portland, through March.
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 2 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination fee, starting at $20 per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is available; additional fees apply
- Dog-friendly; dogs under 40 pounds are welcome for no extra cost
Book by Dec. 7.
$149 & up
How to Book
Continue to The Hoxton
- Scroll down and select your desired destination from the drop-down menu and select book now.
- Select your dates, number of guests and rooms, and make sure WINTER has been applied to "Got a code?" field. Then click "Check availability."
- Scroll down to view available rooms, then click "Book now" on your desired room type. Note: In some cases, rates will display in EUR or GBP, but members can go to the top of the page and adjust the currency to display USD.
- Review your selection and include any special requests, then click "Continue" to proceed.
- Fill out your contact and payment information.
- Click "Book Now" to complete your reservation.