$126 & up – Rare Deals at French Alps Hotels this Winter
Tick the French Alps off your list at a fraction of the regular price with these offers.
Thanks to a strong dollar making Europe more wallet-friendly, travelers can skip the usual domestic skiing destinations this year in favor of the French Alps, where the scenery is majestic and "the skiing is the best in Europe" (Frommer's).
Atout France is offering a number of deals to stay in the French Alps this winter at 4- and 5-star resorts, with offers ranging from free nights to steep discounts on the regular price. These partner deals come from Club Med, Ski.com and Snowventures.
Here are some of our favorite offers:
L'Heliopic Sweet & Spa
- $126 & up per room, per night
- Spend six nights and get the seventh free at this 4-star hotel, located in the center of Chamonix Mont-Blanc, at the base of the highest summit in the Alps
- This Snowventures offer includes daily breakfast
- Saves over 30% on market rates
- Valid through April 30, but you will need to be flexible with your dates to find the lowest prices listed. We found the lowest price for stays on April 22-29.
Hotel Koh-I Nor
- $488 & up per room, per night
- Stay five nights and get the sixth night free at this 5-star hotel in Val Thorens, the highest ski resort in Europe
- This Ski.com offer includes daily breakfast and dinner
- Saves over $100 per night on market rates
- Valid through April 30
Club Med Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- $1219 per person
- Spend seven nights at this 4-star property in Chamonix
- This offer from Club Med includes a lift ticket per guest valid from the day after arrival until the day before departure.
- Regularly $1742 per person, this deal saves more than $500 and is valid on March 19-26
Blackout dates apply and can be found on the individual offers.
More offers from these partners can be found on the France Tourism Development Agency site.
The French Alps are located in the Rhône-Alpes and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur regions of France. While some of the mountain ranges are entirely in France, some are shared with Switzerland and/or Italy. The French Alps are home to 17 major ski areas (available for amateurs to professionals) and have hosted the Winter Olympics three times.
Book by Dec. 31.
$126 & up
When You Can Go
Various dates through April 30
Over 30% on market rates
How to Book
Book online at The France Tourism Development Agency
- Scroll down past the contest and you'll come to the Club Med offers
- Club Med Chamonix is in the middle
- Keep scrolling to get to the Ski.com and Snowventures offers highlighted above
- The Ski.com offer is titled: "Buy 5 nights and get the 6th night free in Val Thorens at Hotel Koh-I Nor"
- The Snowventures offer is titled: "Snowventures.com Offers Chamonix Lodging & Ski Specials"
- Click on that Snowventures offer for Hotel L'Heliopic Sweet & Spa