40% Off – Hawaii's Hilton Hotels in 2022
Take your pick between two sprawling Hilton resorts and score discounted rates on peak season dates.
Why We Love This Deal
Jet off to Oahu or the Big Island with this sale that discounts all rooms and suites at two picturesque beachfront resorts — both boasting verdant grounds, multiple restaurants and numerous sun-soaked pools.
- Up to 40% off rooms and suites on many dates through Dec. 16, 2022
- At the time of publish, we found the lowest rates on stays now through April, starting from the prices listed below:
$253 and up per night … Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort (Honolulu)
- Stay in a King Room with a resort or coastal view and a private balcony
- This resort is located in the heart of Waikiki Beach, with five pools, a four-acre saltwater lagoon, and 18 restaurants
$489 and up per night … Hilton Waikoloa Village (Big Island)
- Stay in a Palace Resort View King or Two Queen Room overlooking the lush grounds
- This oceanfront resort offers loads of activities and on-site amenities, including a four-acre saltwater lagoon with a white sand beach where you can rent paddleboards, kayaks and water tricycles
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Rates listed are the non-member prices and are based on two adults; extra adults are an additional $50 per night; no additional fees for children under 17
- No matter where you book, there is a resort fee of $30-$50 per night; the fee inclusions vary by property
- Self-parking is $37-$55 per day depending on the property
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Book by Jan. 26.
How to Book
- Book the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort (Honolulu)
- Book the Hilton Waikoloa Village (Big Island)
- Using the calendar, select your desired dates of stay.
- Click "Quick Book" on the desired room or suite type.
- Enter guest and payment information and click "Book Reservation."
Be advised: Fully vaccinated individuals may now enter Hawaii without pre-travel testing or quarantine; otherwise a pre-travel COVID-19 test is required to enter Hawaii and bypass the state-mandated 5-day quarantine. Click here for more information.