$259 – Waikiki Marriott: Oceanview Stay
Stay across the street from the beach in an oceanview room.
A Hawaii vacation is always a good idea, but with this deal that includes travel all the way through winter and puts you in a newly transformed oceanview room at the 4-star Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, escaping to Hawaii is a great idea. This deal saves more than 20% on January-May stays and you'd be hard-pressed to find lower rates for ocean view rooms at comparable hotels.
- Options through May
- $259 per night ... newly renovated Premium Ocean View room
- $299 per night ... newly renovated Ocean Front room
What you need to know:
- Note: The pool deck will be under construction through May; one pool will be open during the construction
- This deal is not available on: Dec. 26-31; Jan. 1-2.
- Room price based on up to two adults; two children ages 17 and under are free with existing bedding. If traveling with up to two children under 18 years of age, do not enter children in the booking process or you will be charged an extra person fee of $90 per person
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $42.54 tax inclusive per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, daily fitness and cultural classes, local calls and more
- Self-parking is $45 plus tax per night and valet parking is $50 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Fresh off of a complete room transformation (June 2019) and inspired by the world-famous surf culture of the Waikiki Beach Boys, the oceanview rooms in the Kealohilani tower evoke the spirit of aloha with warm wood tones, coral accents and a casual beach house vibe. Balconies have also been refreshed and offer a relaxing spot to enjoy the view. The International Market Place, Waikiki Aquarium, Honolulu Zoo and Kapiolani Park are all within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. The trail to Diamond Head, one of the most famous volcanic craters in the world, begins 2 miles away. Guests can retreat to the world-class spa, dine at five on-site restaurants or experience traditional Hawaiian culture and hospitality in the recently renovated open-air lobby. The stretch of Waikiki Beach across the street is the perfect spot for families with little ones to swim thanks to "Kuhio Ponds" — a 40-yard wall that blocks the waves and makes for calm, shallow water.
Book by Oct. 25.
How to Book
Continue to Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Make sure that promo code REG displays in the "Special Rates" field.
- Select desired travel dates and click "Continue."
Note: if traveling with up to two children under 18 years of age, do not enter children in the room occupancy or you will be charged an extra person fee of $90 per person.