$199 – Oahu: Oceanview Room at Posh North Shore Resort
These are the lowest rates we've seen at this Top Resort in Hawaii (Conde Nast Traveler) since 2012.
- Travel Oct. 15 - Dec. 21
- $199 per night ... Partial Ocean View room with views of the ocean, bays and resort
- $239 per night ... Deluxe Ocean View room with panoramic ocean views
- $429 per night ... Beach Cottage located at the water's edge
- Other room types are discounted
- Rates are based on two guests
- Not available on: Oct. 19-21; Nov. 4-5, 10-11, 17-25; Dec. 6-9
Located on nearly 5 miles of prime beachfront on Oahu's North Shore, Turtle Bay offers "stunning views" (Fodor's) and a breathtaking island getaway. Ocean views from each room, a fire-knife dancing show each Sunday, 12 miles of trails and on-site helicopter tours are just some of the features that make this 4-star resort unique. In November and December, the resort plays host to some of the best surfing in the world for the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing championship.
Note: This rate does not include the $40 daily resort fee. The resort fee includes Wi-Fi, GoPro rental, overnight self-parking, two-hour snorkel rental and a 10-minute stand-up paddle boarding clinic.
Book by Oct. 25.