$480 & up – Stays at 5-Star Acqualina Resort: 4th Night Free
This resort offers the epitome of easygoing luxury, with unparalleled service in a supreme setting.
Reviewers can't seem to say enough good things about Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach in Sunny Isles. The AAA 5-Diamond, Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star Award-winning beach-side haven also tops U.S. News & World Report and TripAdvisor lists as one of the best in the country.
Add in a 4th-night-free offer with bonus spa credits and children's programs, and you've got every reason to start snapping #Acqualina selfies in front of the resort's mirage-like pool.
- Stay three nights in a Deluxe Intracoastal or higher room category and receive a fourth night free
- Valid for stays now through Dec. 19
- We found rates starting at $480 per night after applying the promotion; the best prices were for September stays
- Daily $40 spa or facial treatment credit per adult (for up to two adults)
- Complimentary access to marine biology-based children's program for ages 5-12, welcome amenity and WiFi are included with all stays
What you need to know
- Not available on: May 24-27; July 4-6, 12-27; Oct. 13-20; Nov. 27-30; Dec. 5-8
- Must stay four nights to receive complimentary night
- Room price for Deluxe Intracoastal room stays based on up to two adults and two children ages 16 and under; please inquire with hotel on capacity for other room types
- Book now and cancel up to 7 days in advance of arrival
- Parking costs an additional $38 per night; valet parking only
- No resort fee
- Resort is pet-friendly; fees apply
With its lavish, oversize guest rooms, gorgeous beachfront property, free access to stellar spa facilities, four sparkling pools and some of the best service in Miami, it's not hard to figure out why Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach has received a long list of accolades.
Despite its grand appearance and reputation, the hotel is not stuffy. Its service is known to be incredibly warm and accommodating and its complimentary marine biology-focused kids' club makes it a top choice for families. Onsite dining options include famed Italian restaurant Il Mulino New York and casual Mediterranean eatery AQ by Acqualina.
Book by Aug. 2.