$214 & up—4-star Clearwater Beach hotel w/$75 credit
Location, amenities and value—this hotel's got all of the above.
Why We Love This Deal
Across the street from the Gulf and within a 5-minute walk to the shops and restaurants at popular fishing and sunset spot Pier 60, Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is a Travelzoo member favorite for its friendly staff and great location.
Guests can dine alfresco at the casual Dock’s Pool Bar and Grill; or sit down for fresh-caught seafood and farm-fresh ingredients at Ocean Hai, a chic Asian-fusion spot unique to the area. Guest rooms have private balconies showcasing views of the Gulf of Mexico or Intracoastal Waterway
With this deal, save up to 20% on stays from now through the end of the year—and receive an exclusive credit.
- Save 20% on all room types through Dec. 27, 2024
- Receive a $75 credit (per room, per stay) to spend on dining, beverages, spa and gift shop)
- Prices vary by date, but we found stays for as little as $214 per night weekdays in August
What you need to know:
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a $35 nightly resort fee, which covers beach chairs and umbrella use, signature welcome beverage, free breakfast for children 5 and under with paying adult, complimentary coffee in the lobby and more
- Cancel up to 72 hours prior to arrival
Book by March 31.