$193 – Orlando: JW Marriott Grande Lakes Stay w/Perks
Escape to this hidden waterfront oasis in one of Florida's most popular destinations.
This AAA 4-Diamond resort boasts 500 acres of lush tropical landscape situated at the edge of Florida's Everglades. With plenty of on-site activities like the expansive outdoor pool complex and championship golf course — you’ll have a hard time leaving (even to visit the nearby theme parks). This offer saves guests up to 60% on stays into spring and includes perks like parking and a daily resort credit.
- Check in through April 30 — at the time of publish, these were the lowest per-night rates:
- $193 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $230 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Complimentary upgrade to a Lakefront Room with water views (based on availability when booking)
- Discounted suites also available starting at $333 per night
- Marriott Bonvoy Members save up to an additional 5% on this package
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily complimentary self-parking (reg. $30)
- Daily $25 resort credit; can be used at both the JW Marriott and The Ritz-Carlton restaurants, spa services at either resort, golf green fees at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club or Grande Lakes Sports rentals
- Early check-in at noon; late checkout of 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 5 days prior to arrival; after this time, no shows or cancellations for one-night stays will forfeit one night's room and tax; stays of two nights or longer will forfeit two nights' room and tax
- Rates are based on double occupancy; additional adults and children ages 18 and younger stay for free; maximum occupancy is two people in a king room or four people in a two-queen room
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $38 plus tax, per night; this fee covers, Wi-Fi, bicycle use, access to the driving range, two welcome beverages upon arrival (per room) and more
- Pet-friendly; Review the hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The 4-star JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes features modern rooms and plenty of on-site activities, including a luxury spa and an 18-hole golf course. Try an array of outdoor activities at Grande Lakes Sports like fishing, eco-tours and mountain biking. Back at the resort, the whole family will enjoy the sprawling lazy river that winds around the property or adults can relax at The Ritz Carlton adults-only pool located at the spa. Grab meals at the farm-to-table inspired Whisper Creek Farm or dine at Primo featuring authentic Italian cuisine by award-winning chef Melissa Kelly.
Travelzoo Tip: Guests can enjoy all of the amenities at The Ritz-Carlton located in the same 500-acre complex. Ask about Curated Experiences by Grande Lakes inaugural event in January.
Book by Jan. 20.
How to Book
Continue to JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes -- Fully Refundable
- Select your check-in and checkout dates.
- Select the “Staycation” special rate next to your desired room type.
- Review and complete your reservation.