$149 & up – Newly Opened Key West Hotel w/Daily $50 Credit
Sip signature frozen drinks poolside with a daily food-and-beverage credit at this tropical retreat.
Noted by Condé Nast Traveler for its "all very Key West" vibes, the newly opened 4-star Barbary Beach House is bright and airy with easy access to the white sand of Smathers Beach — no wonder it's ranked one of the top hotels (TripAdvisor). This deal slashes 25% off regular rates and savings of up to 40% compared to other hotels in the area. Plus, score a daily $50 food-and-beverage credit, ideal for trying out the hotel's voyage-inspired dining options.
- Check in to a Traditional King room with garden views
- $149-$157 per night ... Nov. 16-19, 23-26, Dec. 7-10, 14-17; Jan. 4-7
- $202-$254 per night ... Oct. 13-14, 19-21, 27; Nov. 1-4, 8-12, 15, 29-30; Dec. 1-3, 6
- Other dates and upgraded rooms are also discounted with rates starting at $269
- $50 daily food-and-beverage credit, can be used at both Drifter’s Cover Restaurant and Shipwreckers Bar
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before arrival; the first night's room deposit and tax will be forfeited for no-shows or cancellations after this time
- Not available on: Nov. 16-19, 23-26; Jan. 4-7
- Note: The cancellation policy for Dec. 25-31; Jan. 1-2 is 14 days prior to arrival
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional adults can stay for $20 more per person, per night. Children ages 18 and younger stay for free. Maximum occupancy is four people in a double queen room or five people in a double queen suite.
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a service fee of $48 per night, plus tax; the fee covers internet, self-parking, poolside refreshments, non-motorized water sports, shuttle service, and more.
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
Recently opened in June 2020, Barbary Beach House Key West offers guests a quintessential Key West experience. The decor pays tribute to the island’s colorful maritime history and contemporary coastal design, including the rooms, which provide a tranquil escape with rustic wood combined with whitewashed accents. Beachgoers enjoy easy access to the local sands with complimentary use of paddleboards and kayaks. For more fun in the sun, stop by the pool, which offers a laid-back paradise, including cabana rentals and hammocks. Guests can experience dining with a nautical flare at Drifter’s Cover Restaurant with options like fresh local seafood or stop by Shipwreckers Bar for poolside, signature frozen drinks. Plus, enjoy a 15-minute complimentary shuttle ride downtown to explore Duval Street and Seaport Harbor.
Book by Oct. 23.
$149 & up
How to Book
Continue to Barbary Beach House Key West
- Click "Book Now" and select your desired stay dates using the calendar, then click "Search."
- Discount will automatically apply. Choose desired room, additional room types are available by clicking "View More Rooms" at the bottom of the page. To select room by clicking "Book now."
- Fill out contact and purchase information, agree to terms and conditions, then click "Complete Booking."