$129 – Florida Gulf Coast Suite Stay w/Breakfast, Save 45%
Suites are equipped with kitchens and washer-dryers, making them a great fit for family getaways.
"Cape Coral's only luxury resort" (Fodor's) is offering Travelzoo members savings of up to 45% on regular rates, plus valuable extras.
What's included & when
- Stay in an 800-square-foot one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen, living room and private balcony
- $129 per night ... May-June, August
- $159 per night ... July, Sept. 1 - Dec. 20
- +$100 per night for a 1,300-square-foot two-bedroom suite
- Daily breakfast credit ($30 value) at on-site restaurant Marker 92
- 50% off the daily resort fee, adjusted at departure (normally $25), which covers Wi-Fi, self parking, daily water taxi to Fort Myers Beach, access to all resort pools and bicycle rentals
- Two-night minimum stay
- Rate based on up to two guests in a one-bedroom suite and up to four guests in a two-bedroom suite
Overlooking the Tarpon Point Marina less than a 30-minute drive from Fort Myers, the AAA 4-Diamond Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village comprises three pools, a world-class spa, two waterfront restaurants and a kids club. On-site activities range from butterfly bike rides to trivia contests, offering something for each member of the family. The property also provides a complimentary 45-minute shuttle boat to Fort Myers Beach.
Book by May 19.