$112 & up – Recently Renovated Art Deco Hotel, 25% Off
Originally built in 1940, Iberostar Berkeley recently underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation.
Stays at this South Beach art deco charmer just got sweeter: stay three nights and get the fourth night free.
- Check in Sundays-Mondays, August-September
- Stay 4 weeknights and pay for 3 nights
- Rates range from $112-$119 per night (factoring in the free night)
- 20% off food and beverage purchases
- Free roundtrip airport shuttle to Miami International Airport (see schedule)
What you need to know:
- Price based on up to 3 guests sharing a standard room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel up to 48 hours prior to scheduled arrival without penalty
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $32 ($36.48 total including 14% tax) per night; the fee covers roundtrip airport transfers; beach loungers and beach towels; and Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $42 per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Iberostar Berkeley is located on the iconic Collins Avenue, right in the vibrant heart of South Beach. This historic building has received a multimillion-dollar renovation and now features a brand new adjacent tower with higher views alongside its original art deco design. The 4-star hotel showcases a rooftop outdoor pool and sun terrace as well as a private beach area with beach service including chairs, umbrellas, bags and towels. The resort is within a five-minute walk of New World Center and Lincoln Road Mall.
Book by Sept. 30.