$109 – Chic, Historic South Beach Hotel w/Breakfast
You can't beat the location at this elegant South Beach hotel.
Take advantage of an exclusive Travelzoo offer for spring and summer stays at San Juan Hotel South Beach, originally built as a haven for wealthy snowbirds. Today, the hotel retains its vintage charm but also incorporates modern elegance with warm woods, brass details and luxurious marble touches, in a South Beach location a few minutes' walk from the beach and Lincoln Road.
- Stay in a Luxury King room; upgraded room types also available starting at $20 more
- $109 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $149 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Complimentary continental breakfast for two (reg. $15 per person)
- Valid May 1 - Sept. 30
What you need to know:
- Not available on: May 23-26; June 9-13; July 4-7
- Room price based on two guests; up to two children ages TK can stay in the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding.
- These rates are non-refundable and full payment is required at time of reservation.
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a $28 per night, per room resort fee, which covers use of two beach loungers and one umbrella per room, beach towels, welcome drink, pool use, WiFi and coffee in the lobby.
- Parking is an additional $35 per night.
- Hotel is not pet-friendly; service animals only
San Juan Hotel South Beach offers easy access to the beach and some of South Beach's best dining and shopping. In addition, the Convention Center, New World Symphony and Fillmore Miami are all blocks from the hotel.
Rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with handcrafted wood furniture, white and navy linens, marine life artwork and brass accents. Accommodations offer the choice of one king bed or two double beds.
The property has a small outdoor pool lined with palm trees for private sunbathing, plus an onsite restaurant and lounge.
Book by Aug. 2.
How to Book
Continue to San Juan Hotel South Beach