$99 – Chicago: Mag Mile Westin Hotel, Stays into 2017
Located on Michigan Avenue, this 4-star hotel is close to Chicago's best shopping and dining.
Warm up with a hot rate at the newly renovated, AAA 4-Diamond hotel on Chicago's world-famous Magnificent Mile, and enjoy holiday shopping and winter activities while saving up to 45% on your stay.
What's included & when
- $99 per night ... Nov. 20-25; Dec. 9-30; Jan. 1-24; Feb. 3-21, 26-28
- $129 per night ... March 1-3, 10-16, 31
- $159 per night ... Oct. 30-31; Nov. 11-12; March 17
- Stay in a Traditional Room with one king or two double beds
- +$20 per night to upgrade to a Michigan Avenue or Partial Lake View room
- +$40 per night to upgrade to a Club Level room with exclusive access to the Westin Executive Club Lounge, which includes continental breakfast, evening appetizers and free Wi-Fi
- Room price based on two guests
The Westin Michigan Avenue's location is hard to beat -- directly on the Magnificent Mile and steps from Water Tower Place, a haven for holiday shoppers and foodies alike. During the winter months, guests can ice skate at Millennium Park or the Maggie Daley Park skating ribbon. Spend a day viewing the holiday decorations on the Magnificent Mile or hop on a bus right outside the Westin's front door and head to Lincoln Park's ZooLights.
Note: All rates are fully prepaid and non-refundable.
Book by Nov. 2.