$99 – Explore Chicago: Mag Mile 4-Star Westin
At the heart of Michigan Avenue, this 4-star Westin is perfectly situated for holiday shopping.
Peak-season pricing at this Mag Mile Westin can run upwards of $300 per night, making this offer — with a free room upgrade and great rates for a pre- or post-holiday shopping trip — a steal by comparison.
- $99 per night ... Nov. 24-28; Dec. 14-15, 20-29; Jan. 1-5, 10-11, 17-19, 23-26, 30-31; Feb. 1-2, 7-9
- $119-$159 per night ... Nov. 15-16, 22, 29; Dec. 6-8, 13; Jan. 20-22, 27-29; Feb. 3-6, 10-12, 17-18, 21-29; March 5-8, 20-22; April 10-13
- Stay in a Spacious Deluxe 1 King or 2 Double room — a free upgrade over the Traditional rooms
- City View rooms are +$20 per night
- 20% off food and drinks at The Grill on The Alley
What You Need to Know:
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and require prepayment
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas; in-room is $19.95 per day
- Valet parking is $72 per day
- Pet friendly; additional fees apply
Deluxe Rooms here feature Westin Heavenly Beds, 55-inch flat-screen TVs, city views, marble bathrooms, coffee makers and minifridges plus plenty of room to stretch out, with 395 square feet of space. The Grill on the Alley serves steaks, seafood and cocktails; there's also a full spa and a fitness center.
This Westin offers one of the best locations in Chicago, too — guests are basically at the front door of the John Hancock Center, and a short walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art, Navy Pier and Millennium Park.
Travelzoo Tip: Guests staying through January can take advantage of additional savings at The Grill on the Alley — members can save 40% on dinner with this offer.
Book by Nov. 20.
How to Book
Continue to The Westin Michigan Avenue