50% off—Club Med all-inclusive resorts, plus kids stay free
A rarity for Club Med, kids under 16 stay free with this offer.
Why We Love This Deal
Known for their premium resorts around the world, including Mexico, the Caribbean and Canada, few do all-inclusive like Club Med. What makes them stand out from the crowd is their premium locations, vast dining options, wide range of accommodations (from family rooms to suites) and array of activities from tennis and pickleball to its unique flying trapeze school and a bevy of water activities—all covered by the rates.
The sale includes all Club Med properties. Here are the starting prices we found at the following resorts in Mexico, the Caribbean and Canada:
- Club Med Cancun, Mexico ... $144 per adult, per night (reg. $320)
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic ... $135 per adult, per night (reg. $300)
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic ... $179 per adult, per night (reg. $398)
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico ... $132 per adult, per night (reg. $292)
- Club Med Québec, Canada ... $192 per adult, per night (reg. $425)
- Club Med Columbus Isles, Bahamas ... $1,726 per adult for 7 nights, including flights (reg. $3,524)
All stays include: Club Med all-inclusive experience provides all-day gourmet dining, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and land and water sports at their resorts. Kids under 16 stay free with this sale.
Book by May 29.
How to Book
Continue to Club Med
- Select your desired resort, then input your travel dates and number of guests at the top of the page.
- Click "Continue."
- Log in or create an account to continue.
- Select your desired room type.
- Input your information and complete your reservation.
Note: A $60-per-person annual membership fee ($30 per child) is required to stay at any Club Med resort and will be added to the final price (if already a member, this charge will be deleted on the checkout page).