$799 & up – Atlantis Bahamas: 3 Nights for 2 w/$100 Daily Credit
Escape to Atlantis Paradise Island, The Bahamas with these exclusive rates, plus a nightly credit.
Why We Love This Deal
The iconic Atlantis Paradise Island, The Bahamas, just launched a Travelzoo member-exclusive sale that includes both discounted rates and a $100 nightly credit. This sale includes two hotels, which are essentially resorts within a resort — the centrally located The Royal, with one of the world's largest open-air marine habitats, and the sophisticated The Cove, with an exclusive adults-only pool.
What to know:
Two guests stay 3 nights, select dates through Dec. 17 with rates starting from:
- The Royal
- $799 ... Check in Sunday-Wednesday
- $999 ... Check in Thursday-Saturday
- The Cove
- $1399 ... Check in Sunday-Wednesday
- $1699 ... Check in Thursday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily resort fees are included (reg. $52.95-$59.95, plus tax); the fees cover daily access to Aquaventure water park, Wi-Fi, two reusable souvenir water bottles (per room), access to the fitness center, resort shuttle service and more
- $100 nightly "Eat & Discover" credit to use towards food and drink or activities like paddleboarding with the dolphins at Dolphin Cay
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policies: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Not available on: Nov. 1-12, 18-26; Dec. 2-5, 9-12
- Stay can be over any 3-night period; rates will adjust accordingly
- Additional days can be added to the package at the prevailing rate
- Price based on two adult guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- A complimentary “return home” rapid antigen test for two people per room is included with this deal
- Not pet-friendly
- Please visit The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism & Aviation to see the latest requirements for travelers, which includes submission of an electronic health visa and proof of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR swab test upon arrival
The Royal at Atlantis is home to five miles of white sand beaches, open-air marine habitats, a casino, spa, golf course, multiple restaurants, and numerous water-focused amenities — from 11 swimming pools to the 141-acre Aquaventure water park, where guests can experience Rapid River, a Mayan-themed water playground and eight waterslides.
The Cove at Atlantis is where "luxury meets sophistication in The Bahamas," offering a sleek, upscale retreat located between two private beaches (Forbes). Enjoy an exclusive adults-only pool with outdoor gaming and daybeds or head to the private beach to relax on cabanas before indulging in gourmet dining at Sip Sip or Fish by world-renowned chef José Andrés.
Book by Sept. 30.
$799 & up
How to Book
Continue to Atlantis Paradise Island -- Fully Refundable
- Chose your desired hotel.
- Enter desired arrival/departure dates and number of guests, then click "Search."
- Select a resort and click "Show Rooms."
- Select a room and click "Select Rooms."
- Review order and include add-ons, then click "Check out."
- Enter payment and contact information to complete purchase.
Note: This offer includes complimentary resort fees. Room taxes and housekeeping gratuities will be charged at checkout as part of the total package price.