$684 – Sandals Barbados All-Inclusive for 2
This luxurious, all-suite resort is one of the Caribbean's hottest new hotel openings of 2018.
Set on the idyllic south coast of Barbados, every suite at this ultra-romantic beachfront resort comes with a private balcony or patio outfitted with a soaking tub for two.
- $684 per night ... September-December
- Rates include accommodations; all meals and drinks (including premium brands and Champagne); airport transfers; water sports; scuba diving; fitness activities; and all taxes and fees
What you need to know:
- 4-night minimum stay required
- Room price based on two adults sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly
- Prices accurate at time of publication but are subject to change at any time
This all-inclusive resort features standout amenities like Sandals’ first-ever rooftop pool and bar, an indoor bowling alley, a craft beer bar and a men’s barbershop. Guests also have access to the resort's 5-star sister property next door, Sandals Barbados, which offers additional options in restaurants, bars and pools.
Travelzoo Tip: Barbados is a Caribbean island that lies outside the hurricane belt and is rarely hit by hurricanes.
Book by Sept. 26.
When You Can Go
Travel through December
Up to 60% off
How to Book
Book online at Sandals Royal Barbados
Select "Book Now" and your desired travel dates for Sandals Royal Barbados and select "Check Rates & Availability."
If your desired room category says "Sold Out," click on "Availability" to browse the calendar to show the room's available dates. Final rates will reflect the price for a 4-night stay for two adults.
Roundtrip airport transfers are included from Grantley Adams International Airport, which is approximately 15 minutes from the resort.