$610 & up – Oceanfront Villa incl. Kayaks & Snorkeling Gear, Save 25%
With five bedrooms, you and your guests will have plenty of room to spread out.
Why We Love This Deal
The moment you step into A Dream Come True Villa estate, you'll be greeted with a bottle of chilled wine, a welcome snack basket and your personal concierge. Travelzoo members will also have saved 25% off the regular rate with this offer.
- Stay in a luxury oceanfront villa through Nov. 20
- It's from $610 per night, based on two guests
- There is a minimum seven-night stay, with discounted weeklong rates starting at $4,275
- "Breakfast delights" for your first breakfast on the island
- A welcome snack basket upon arrival with a bottle of wine
- A fleet of six kayaks and snorkeling gear for your use
- For an additional $60 per person, a catered welcome dinner is available. Throw in a custom anniversary or birthday cake from the chef for another $90.
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancel 60 days before arrival for a full refund, or if within the 60-day window, cancel if the guest has COvid-19 or BVI is closed to guests.
- You must arrive on a Saturday.
- There is an additional 10% BVI accommodation tax and a 12% service charge and resort fee.
A Dream Come True Villa is an oceanfront villa located on Virgin Gorda, which is east of Tortola and home to some of the British Virgin Island's most gorgeous beaches. It has direct access to pristine Pond Bay and Savannah Bay Beaches.
Book by Aug. 31.