$570 & up – Soufriere Deluxe Suite w/Private Pool Through 2021, 45% Off
Condé Nast Traveler readers rated Ladera one of the Top 40 resorts in the Caribbean in 2020.
The only Saint Lucia resort situated on a UNESCO World Heritage site, Ladera is set on a volcano ridgeline 1,000 feet above the Caribbean Sea, with views of the Pitons.
- Stay in a Petite Piton Suite
- Six-night minimum stay
- Valid for stays through Dec. 23, 2021; be flexible with your dates to get lower rates in the summer months
- Free private car airport transfers
- Farm-to-table breakfast daily
What you need to know:
- Be flexible with your dates to get the lowest price; at time of publish, we found the lowest rates in summer
- A three-night deposit is required at the time of confirming
- There is a 10% VAT, 10% service charge and a $6.00 per person per night Saint Lucia occupancy tax
- This hotel is not pet-friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- There is no resort fee
The Petite Piton Suite has an "open wall" which gives way to a private heated plunge pool and views of the Caribbean and Pitons. There is a complimentary beach shuttle Monday-Saturday. Free daily yoga is available Monday-Friday. All guests can use the wellness gym for free as well as enjoy a private guided tour of the Ladera Gardens and a private on-site hike along the Ladera Ridge.
Book by Feb. 1.