$539 – Jamaica: All-Inclusive Beaches Stay for 2
Stay at one of the most family-friendly resorts in Jamaica, with amenities for both adults and kids.
This 20-acre all-inclusive resort is located right on Negril's Seven Mile Beach, voted one of the Top 10 Best Beaches in the World according to TripAdvisor.
- $539 per night ... September-October
- $568 per night ... Dec. 1-10
- $587-$596 per night ... Aug. 17-30 and November
- Accommodations in a Negril Double Deluxe room (double beds; fits up to two adults and two children); all meals and premium drinks; airport transfers; water sports; fitness activities; and all taxes and fees
- These rates are based on 6-night or longer stays; shorter stays are also discounted
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Nov. 3; 10-11, 18, 21-23
- Room price based on two adults
- Children 2-15 years old are an additional $60.75 per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi included
- Not pet-friendly
- Prices accurate at time of publication but are subject to change at any time
Adults can find solace at one of the three pools (two with swim-up bars), experience a spa treatment at Red Lane Spa or participate in a variety of water sports at the beachfront. Attractions for kids and teens include the sprawling Pirates Island water park, XBOX Play Lounge, kids camp with "Sesame Street" characters, teens-only game room and Scratch DJ Academy. There are nine upscale restaurants, one nightclub and six bars on property.
Book by Aug. 22.
When You Can Go
Aug. 17 - Dec. 10
Up to 50% off
How to Book
Book online at Beaches Negril
Select "Book Now" at the top of the page and your desired travel dates for 6 nights or longer and select "Check Rates & Availability." Scroll down and select "Continue to Select your Room."
Final rates will reflect the price for the total length of stay for two adults.
Book this deal by phone
Call Beaches Negril at 888-232-2437.
Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers are included from Sangster International Airport (Montego Bay) to the resort.