$354 & up – Luxurious Private Island Resort, Get Two Free Nights
If ocean views sound relaxing, throw in a private island as well for the ultimate escape.
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to a private island and receive two free nights when you book seven nights with this offer from Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina. Choose from an ocean view guest room or suite, or consider upgrading to a private villa, complete with walk-in rain showers, soaking tubs, plunge or infinity pools and state-of-the-art kitchens.
- Stay in a one King, Ocean View Guest Room through Aug. 31
- It's $354 per room, per night (regularly $499 per night)
- You must book seven nights in order to receive the two free nights
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: You may cancel your reservation for no charge 30 days before arrival. After that, if you have made a prepayment, the hotel will retain all or part of it. If you have not made a prepayment, your credit card will be charged.
- There is a $30 nightly resort fee per person, which covers airport transfers between the resort and Beef Island Airport, unlimited ferry rides to and from Tortola, Wi-Fi throughout the resort, use of the fitness center, use of paddle boards, kayaks and water trampoline and access to on-island transportation.
Located on a private island by the same name, Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina offers guests their pick of two beaches - crescent-shaped Donovan's Beach, and the even more secluded North Beach. There's also a two-tiered pool complex with a water slide and swim-up bar. Two on-site restaurants serve up casual to upscale fare, plus there's a deli for snacks, beer and wine. The clifftop Ixora Spa offers pampering treatments and breathtaking ocean views.
Book by Aug. 31.