$320 – Italian-Style Villa with Panoramic Views, Save over $1200
AnaCapri Estate sits on a hillside, giving visitors panaromic views and plenty of space to relax.
Why We Love This Deal
Known for its gorgeous views of the Caribbean, AnaCapri Estate in Tortola, the largest of the British Virgin Islands, offers guests the chance to spread out in an Italian-style villa and enjoy cooling tropical trade winds from its two floors. This offer gives Travelzoo members the chance to save 35%, more than $1200, on a weeklong stay for two people.
- It's $320 per night to stay in the villa through Dec. 17
- There is a seven-night stay requirement, for a total of $2242.50
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: This offer is fully refundable and cancelable.
- There is a 10% government tax per night
- This offer is based on double occupancy; add $65 per night per person for additional guests (sleeps up to 10)
AnaCapri Estate is located on Tortola, the largest of the British Virgin Islands.This Italian-style villa has four air-conditioned bedrooms, an office/study and several decks and balconies. Hand-blown Murano glass light fixtures were brought over from Italy and pictures of Italy are featured in the rooms. There's even an herb garden out front to add to your meals.
The estate is about a 10-minute drive to Road Town's shopping and dining, as well as sandy beaches.
Book by Aug. 31.