$296 – Costa Rica All-Inclusive Resort for 2, 65% Off
"All-inclusive resorts here don't get much dreamier than the Planet Hollywood" (Forbes).
Now's the time to book your stay at the 4-star Planet Hollywood Beach Costa Rica, one of the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Costa Rica (Forbes).
- $296 per night ... stay Aug. 19 - Oct. 31
- An all-inclusive stay for two in a Junior Suite
- All dining and drinks (yes, even the boozy ones)
What you need to know:
- Price based on two adult guests sharing a room; rooms available at higher rates with additional guests
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free parking and Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
These all-inclusive stays include dining at the resort's steakhouse, hibachi restaurant, Italian trattoria, Tex-Mex cantina and even a burger joint from Guy Fieri. Guests also can indulge at four bars, including a rooftop lounge and a sports bar. The resort can arrange day trips to Costa Rica's famous zip-lining courses and volcano tours; the country was also just named one of the best places to travel in 2020 by Lonely Planet.
The resort's spacious Junior Suites start at 611 square feet with 1 King or 2 Queen beds, garden or ocean views, bedside USB plugs for phones and tablets, rainfall showers, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. Unlike many Costa Rica properties, the Planet Hollywood is easy to reach from Daniel Oduber Quiros airport, just a half-hour away.
Book by Dec. 16.
How to Book
Continue to Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica