$265 – JW Marriott Cabo over Spring Break w/$100 in Credits
Relaxation comes easily with $100 in resort and spa credits to use.
At a time of year when rates are usually $400 per night, Travelzoo members can stay at the new JW Marriott Los Cabos for only $265 per night plus get $100 in additional credits. The 4.5-star, ultra-contemporary oceanfront resort features six pools, picturesque ocean views and plush rooms.
What's included & when
- Stay in a Deluxe Partial Ocean View Room
- $265 per night ... March 1-5, 11-13, 19-31; April 1-5, 9-28
- +$45-$85 per night ... Deluxe Ocean View Room or Deluxe Ocean Front Room
- $50 resort credit (per stay)
- $50 spa credit (per stay)
- Surrounding dates are also discounted with this offer
- Requires a three-night minimum stay; room price based on two guests
Travelzoo Tip: For great prices on flights to Cabo, check Fly.com. Prices start at $237 roundtrip from Denver.
JW Marriott Los Cabos could pass for a modern art museum with its walls of glass, Zen-style garden and tiered infinity pools. Rooms have furnished balconies and huge bathrooms with separate showers and tubs. There are several casual dining options, including a poolside grill, plus a rooftop bar and the more formal French-Mexican fusion restaurant. A Jack Nicklaus- and Pete Dye-designed golf course is a two-minute drive away, and the markets dotting the main square of San Jose del Cabo are about a 15-minute drive south along the coastline.
Book by Dec. 14.
When You Can Go
45% on regular rates
How to Book
Book online at JW Marriott Los Cabos