$256 & up – 6th Night Free at Hilton Aruba Beach Resort
Score sweet savings at a 15-acre resort along one of Aruba's most picturesque beaches.
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino features all-balcony accommodations and five delicious dining options on property. The casino offers Vegas-style play and a host of table games, slot machines and tournaments. With a stellar spa, a selection of water sports (snorkeling and sailing for starters) and a great kids club, there's truly something for everyone at this well-rounded Aruba resort.
- Travel Nov. 7 through Aug. 31, 2020
- Valid for all room categories except for Limited Garden View
- Stay five nights and get the 6th free (prices mentioned already reflect the discount)
- Rates vary but we found stays starting at $256 per night May-August 2020
What you need to know
- Rate is based on two to four guests depending on room and bedding type selected
- Availability is limited, especially in November and December, and rates are subject to fluctuation
- Must stay at least 6 nights to receive the free night's stay
- This is a prepaid and non-refundable offer
- Pets not allowed
- An additional 15% service charge, 9.5% taxes and $3 environmental levy per day apply
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort recently underwent a floor-to-ceiling renovation and abuts 1,500 feet of white sand on Aruba’s sublime Palm Beach. The resort is close to De Palm Pier, where there’s a lively bar and activities like sailing and snorkeling.
Guest rooms emphasize the tropical setting with colorful linens and sumptuous wood furniture. All rooms have private balconies with views of the beach, pools or gardens. The Aruba Tower, one of three, has the best views and is in the center of the action. Rooms feature free WiFi and room service is available.
There’s a comprehensive children’s program, and the resort is family-friendly. However, thanks to its size and lush gardens, tranquility isn’t hard to find.
Book by Nov. 29.