$232 & up – Upscale Aruba Beach Resort through April
Score savings and a daily credit at this upscale Marriott resort located on pristine Palm Beach.
The AAA 4-Diamond beachfront Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is loaded with amenities every traveler will love, including adults-only and family pools. Get a great deal on winter and spring break stays with this exclusive offer.
- Travel Jan. 4 - April 30
- Stay 3 nights and save 20%; stay 4 nights or more and save 25%
Prices vary by date, but we found the lowest rates for 4-night stays during select dates below:
- $430 per night ... January
- $389 per night ... February
- $434 per night ... March
- $232 per night ... April
- Guests receive a $25 resort credit per room per night; those staying in a suite receive a $50 resort credit per suite per night
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Jan. 9-11, 23-24; Feb. 6-9, 29; March 5-6; April 23-25
- Only upgraded room types available on: Feb. 14-21
- 3-night minimum required to receive these rates
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 24.84% tax and service fee and a $3.50 nightly environmental levy
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
Aruba averages only 20 inches of rainfall per year and is known for its perfect beach-going temperatures year-round. On-site amenities at the 4.5-star Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino include multiple pools and a swim-up bar, the largest casino in Aruba, a luxe 6,500-square-foot spa and nine dining options. Guest rooms are contemporary with large balconies and bathrooms. The capital city of Oranjestad, a 10-minute drive from the resort, beautifully displays Dutch architecture reminiscent of the area's rich history. Aruba is located south of the hurricane belt and hasn't been affected by recent storms.
Book by Oct. 30.
$232 & up
How to Book
Continue to Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Enter desired dates; a 3-night minimum is required to receive these rates.
Book this deal by phone
Call Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino at 1-800-228-9290.
Ask for promotional code UY7.
A taxi ride from Queen Beatrix International Airport costs about $30 and takes 20 minutes.