$224 & up – Luxury Beach Resort for Family of 4 w/Breakfast
Stay at a top-rated beach resort with a three-level pool complex and a championship golf course.
The whole family can escape to sugary white beaches at the 4.5-star Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino, with up to 55% off breakfast packages through winter -- including Thanksgiving.
What's included & when
- Two adults and two children 12 and under can stay in a Standard room
- $224-$270 ... Sept. 1-30
- $260-$300 ... Oct. 1-31
- $260-$310 ... Nov. 1-30
- $270-$310 ... Dec. 1-21
- $270-$334 per night ... Aug. 1-31
- $314 per night ... July 10-31
- Daily breakfast for two; children 12 and under eat free from the kids menu
- A 2 p.m. late checkout
Noted as the Top Caribbean Resort by the Travel Channel, the Hyatt Regency also boasts a three-level pool complex with waterfalls, a waterslide and a swim-up bar. Play a round of island golf at the nearby 18-hole championship golf course, or visit the poker tables at the on-site casino.
Note: Standard room rates are $25 less than the Bed and Breakfast package, but we suggest spending the extra $25 for the buffet breakfast for two adults and two children up front, as breakfast items are $16-$24 each.
Book by Aug. 27.
$224 & up
When You Can Go
July 10 - Dec. 21
Up to 55% vs. peak season
How to Book
Book online at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
- Enter travel dates and click the yellow "Check Availability" button.
- Click the "Bed and Breakfast" tab for these rates.