$199 – Bermuda: Upscale Adults-Only Retreat, 50% Off
Conde Nast Traveler readers rate this resort as one of the best in the region.
Spread out over 30 acres of pristine shoreline, Cambridge Beaches offers a quiet and scenic adults-only escape. Enjoy up to half off regular rates for travel into spring.
- Stay in a Harbour View Room overlooking scenic Mangrove Bay
- $199 per night ... November-February
- $299 per night ... Sept. 4 - Oct. 31; March-April
- $399 per night ... July 27 - Sept. 3
- Ocean View Rooms are +$50 per night; other room types also discounted
- Daily breakfast, Wi-Fi and a bottle of wine on arrival ($60 value)
- Stay 3 nights or longer to receive a bonus package that includes two rounds of complimentary golf greens fees (worth up to $380), spa credits and other extras
What you need to know:
- Must stay 2 nights or longer
- Room price based on two adults sharing a room; additional guests not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- 2-night deposit will be charged upon booking; see Terms & Conditions for more info
- There is a $14.25-per-person, per-night service charge that covers all gratuities for the bellman, housekeeping staff, breakfast service staff and concierge staff
- Taxes are an additional 18.75%
- Not available on: Aug. 5-14; Sept. 12-15; Nov. 8-11
This hidden resort comprises quaint pink-and-white cottages surrounded by aqua waters and lush green landscaping, all set on the edge of a nature preserve. Spacious rooms have marble bathrooms, private patios and plenty of windows from which to take in the water views. On-site Tamarisk restaurant gets high marks from guests and boasts "stunning views" (Travel + Leisure). A dip in the relaxation pool, a spa treatment in the candlelit couples suite and a round at the neighboring Port Royal Golf Course are just a few of the many ways to unwind.
Travelzoo Tip: Bermuda is Zika-free, making it a great choice for honeymoons and babymoons.
Book by July 25.