Sold outThis deal was published March 18, 2020 and sold out March 31, 2020. See current deals
$189 & up – Luxe Bermuda Resort through 2020
This 4-star oceanfront resort neighbors the iconic Horseshoe Bay Beach.
Plan a picture-perfect Bermuda getaway with this 50%-off sale at the 4-star Fairmont Southampton. We love that this deal features travel options through the end of the year, including select holidays.
What we love even more: If your plans change, these rates are 100% refundable..
- Stay in a Moderate room with a private balcony
- $189 per night ... November-December
- $249 per night ... September-October
- $349 per night ... May-August
- Upgraded room types are also discounted
What you need to know:
- These rates are refundable: Cancellations must be made prior to 3pm local time, 24 hours before arrival to receive a full refund of the one-night deposit (room and tax) for reservations arriving before April 30, 2020. Arrivals after this date must be cancelled prior to 3pm local time, 14 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the one-night deposit (room and tax); the first night (room and tax) will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Not available on: May 13-15, 19-20, 30-31; June 6-9, 13-14, 25-28; July 19-20, 26-27; Aug. 1-4
- Note: 2-night minimum required
- Room price based on two guests
- There's a $33.52 nightly resort fee, $22 nightly gratuity and an 11.75% tax/tourism guest fee based on double occupancy; the resort fee, which is common in Bermuda, covers Wi-Fi; ferry service; complimentary activities; on-property trolley transfers; and beach/pool services like towels, umbrellas and lockers
- The hotel is dog-friendly
Fairmont Southampton was ranked one of the top 25 best resorts in the Caribbean & Atlantic Region by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2019. Perched on a hilltop with panoramic views of the turquoise-blue ocean, the luxe property is loaded with amenities, including a private beach club, 18-hole golf course, 31,000-square-foot spa, kids club and 10 restaurants. Members can explore Bermuda's underwater world from the property's PADI-certified dive center, or hop on the exclusive resort ferry that visits downtown Hamilton's shopping, dining and nightlife.
Book by March 31.