$179 & up – Bermuda: Upscale Adults-Only Retreat, 50% Off
Relax and recharge at one of the 4-star resort's four private beaches.
Spread out over 30 acres of pristine shoreline, Cambridge Beaches offers a scenic, tranquil adults-only escape. Enjoy half off rates, along with daily breakfast, on stays through April 15.
- Stay in a Garden View Room
- $179 per night ... November 2019 - February 2020
- $189-$199 per night ... through October 2019; March 1 - April 15, 2020
- Daily breakfast for two
- Harbour view and Ocean view rooms and suites are also discounted
What you need to know:
- Not available on: Sept. 19-21
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Guests must be at least 13 years of age
- These rates are refundable minus a $100 cancellation fee if canceled 14 days prior to arrival; a 2-night deposit is due at the time of reservation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a $14.25-per-person, per-night service charge that covers all gratuities for the bellman, housekeeping staff, breakfast service staff and concierge staff
- Not pet-friendly
This hidden resort features pink-and-white cottages surrounded by aqua waters and lush green landscaping, all set on the edge of a nature preserve. Spacious rooms have luxe marble bathrooms, private patios and plenty of windows from which to take in endless water views. On-site Tamarisk restaurant gets high marks from guests and boasts "stunning views" (Travel + Leisure). A dip in the relaxation pool, a spa treatment in the candlelit couples suite and a round at the neighboring Port Royal Golf Course are just a few of the many ways to unwind.
Travelzoo Tip: The island of Bermuda was completely unaffected by Hurricane Dorian.
Book by Sept. 25.