$155-$178 – Oceanview Room at JW Cancun
Save on stays throughout 2019 at one of the Best Luxury Hotels in Cancun (Oyster.com).
The recently renovated 4.5-star JW Marriott Cancún Resort and Spa features "an atmosphere of tropical elegance" that's "a haven for luxury lovers who appreciate gourmet cuisine" (The Telegraph). Members can save up to 45% on a stay in an upgraded Ocean View room.
- Stay in a Premium Ocean View King room
- $155 per night ... Aug. 25 - Nov. 2; Nov. 10-23; Dec. 1-14
- A $75 dinner credit (per stay)
- Surrounding dates through Feb. 3 along with upgraded room types -- including Luxury Suites and Club 91 rooms -- are also discounted, mostly between $202-$249
What You Need to Know:
- Not available on: Nov. 7-9; Dec. 26-31
- 2-night minimum stay required to receive these prices
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a Premium Level room; Club 91 rooms are based on two guests
- Additional guests in a Club 91 room are +$75-$150 per guest, per night (depending on the age); children aged 5 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and self-parking
This stylish resort is known for its sophisticated rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, ocean views, private balconies and marble bathrooms. Eleven dining and drinking options include an Argentinian steakhouse and Japanese teppanyaki; guests can also use the included dinner credit at any of the restaurants at the Marriott Cancun Resort next door.
On property, guests will find five pools, eight restaurants and a gaming center for kids with table tennis, air hockey and foosball tables. One of the pools features an artificial reef so guests can practice snorkeling and scuba diving. There is also a stunning 35,000-square-foot, adults-only spa featuring an indoor pool and showers with ocean views.
Book by Aug. 18.
How to Book
Continue to JW Marriott Cancun