$151 & up – Newly Reinvented Aruba Boutique Hotel w/Local Flair, 25% Off
This unique hotel located on a coconut plantation has just undergone an exciting makeover.
Experience Aruban life at its finest with a stay in your own standalone cottage, complete with a hammock and barbecue grill.
Boardwalk Small Hotel, an experiential boutique hotel, has just added dozens of new rooms, including Coco Casitas -- spacious and stylish accommodations with kitchenettes, oversize private patio with barbecue grills -- and, in some cases, an outdoor shower. You can feel good about the makeover, since it incorporated eco-friendly additions like solar panels and water heaters and an ultra-efficient air conditioning system.
As an added plus, the property is just a 3-minute walk from the shores of gorgeous Palm Beach.
- New rooms will be unveiled in November 2019
- Travel through December 2020
- 25% off on all room types, including brand-new additions
- Prices vary by date, but we found stays for $151 per night in Coco Casitas for some dates in November and December
- All Casitas include full kitchens, large patios and grills
What you need to know
- An additional 20.6% tax and a $3 daily environmental levy apply for all stays
- Rate is prepaid and non-refundable
- Not pet-friendly
Enjoy the hotel's own cozy beach area, complete with dedicated lounge chairs. Casitas are decked with bright Caribbean-inspired hues and have fully-equipped kitchens and separate bedrooms, plus private patios. Daily house-keeping, complimentary beach towel service, cooler rental and snorkel gear are also provided. A small pool is located on the property. Daily breakfast service is available for an additional cost.
Book by Oct. 31.