$144 & up – Dominican Republic 5-Star All-Inclusive Escape
These are the lowest prices we've seen for an all-inclusive Punta Cana resort in over a year.
With it's sugar-sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean waters, Punta Cana is "ready-made for relaxation," (Travel + Leisure). That's good news for Travelzoo members, who can kick back in an upgraded suite at this 5-star beachfront resort, while saving 70% through October on all-inclusive rates — that includes taxes, fees, all meals and drinks (yes, even the boozy kind).
- Stay in an Ocean View Junior Suite — these are upgrades over standard rooms and overlook the Caribbean Sea
- $144-$151 per night ... May 1 - June 22; Sept. 1 - Oct. 28
- $173-$176 per night ... April 4-30; June 23 - Aug. 31
- $198-$215 per night ... Jan. 13 - April 3
- For +$20-$30 per night, upgrade to a Junior Suite Swim Up with direct pool access
What You Need to Know:
- Airfare is not included in this deal
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to check-in
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
About the hotel:
Located just south of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana, this 5-star resort has all the bells and whistles: Relax beachfront or at one of seven freshwater pools, including a two-level infinity pool. Try your luck at the on-site casino, or indulge in a beauty treatment or massage at the spa — adventurous guests can also reserve wind-surfing lessons, rent jet skis or even go horseback riding (fees apply). There's also a full-fledged waterpark for the kiddos.
On-site dining runs the gambit from Mediterranean to Mexican food — all told, there are over 20 bars and restaurants spread across the resort. After dinner or to cool off in the afternoon, we suggest swinging by Iceberg Ice Cream Shop. Grown-up guests can also sample vino at the resort's wine cellar.
To reach the resort, American travelers will fly into Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ); from there, it's a 20-minute drive or rideshare to the hotel.
Book by Jan. 14.
$144 & up
How to Book
Continue to Lopesan Costa Bavaro Resort
- Click "Continue" to proceed to the hotel website.
- Enter your desired travel dates, then click "Book Now."
- Choose your desired room type under the Travelzoo21 promotional rate, then click "Add."
- Select "Book Now" again to proceed to checkout.