$144-$162 – 4-Star Family-Friendly Beach Resort, 45% Off
Guests can take advantage of lots of activities that both parents and children can enjoy.
Overlook popular Palm Beach in Aruba from the recently renovated Holiday Inn Resort Aruba -- a great family-friendly resort for those looking for lots of activities to go with their sunshine.
What's included & when
- $144 per night for a King Bed Leisure or Two Double Beds room, Nov. 1-30
- $162 per night for a King Bed Leisure or Two Double Beds room, Sept. 1 - Oct. 31
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Rooms accommodate up to two adults and two children (12 years and under)
Each guest room in this Palm Beach-area hotel comes with a balcony or patio boasting ocean or resort views and complimentary Wi-Fi. The on-site Palm Bar hosts a popular happy hour every day, as well as a Wednesday night cocktail party that “draws just as large a crowd as the beach” (Fodor’s).
Three cabana-surrounded pools, three hot tubs, a full-service spa, a casino, a wealth of diverse dining options and a great location close to bustling beaches and local culture makes for fun-filled days exploring sunny Aruba.
Book by Aug. 27.
When You Can Go
Sept. 27 - Nov. 30
45% compared to peak season
How to Book
Book online at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
- Enter valid dates of stay, then click "Reservations."
- Select the "Stay Longer and Save" option, the click "Book This Room."