$100 spa credit—Barbuda secluded & luxurious beach bungalows
If a complete reset is in order, a stay at Barbuda Belle Luxury Beach Hotel will do nicely.
Why We Love This Deal
Comprising just eight freestanding beach bungalows set along the north coast of the island, Barbuda Belle Luxury Beach Hotel offers complete seclusion paired wtih gorgeous accommodations and pampering service. Dotted along the pristine natural shoreline, one- and two-bedroom bungalows are outfitted in soothing woods and bamboo, with elegant poster beds, luxurious coastal-chic baths and a wall that opens completely to allow unobstructed sea views.
A la carte breakfast is included with all stays, while chef-prepared lunches and dinners are available for purchase at the onsite Mangrove restaurant. Otherwise, the property is deliciously remote, located miles from the next closest restaurant or hotel.
Many activities are covered with stays as well, including tours of the Frigate bird sanctuary and mangroves.
- Stay in a one- or two-bedroom bungalow Nov. 1, 2023 - May 1, 2024 ($890 and $1,780 per night, respectively)
- $100 spa credit per stay
- Frigatebird and mangrove tours, snorkeling and fishing gear, kayaks, standup paddleboards, electric cars and bicycles and more activities (see site for details)
What you need to know:
- Must stay a minimum of two nights
- Rates do not include a 14% VAT, 10% service charge and $5 per person per night guest levy
- Inquiries must be made by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at this small, family-owned hotel
- Once guests have landed at Antigua's airport, they must travel to Barbuda by ferry or air. A member of the Barbuda team will provide boat transfers to the hotel once guests arrive on Barbuda; this service is included in the rate
- Inquire directly with hotel for cancellation policies
Book by Sept. 30.