$99 – Seaport Stay w/Resident Robot & Waived Fee
It's rare to find a centrally located modern hotel in Boston for under $100 per night.
From 24/7 check-in-and-out kiosks replacing traditional front desks to a resident robot delivering amenities to guests' cabins, YOTEL Boston Seaport is at the height of technology (and social distancing).
- $99 per night ... check-in daily through March 31
- Stay in a Premium Queen Cabin
- Waived facility fee (reg. $20 per night)
- +$10 per night for a Premium Plus Queen View Cabin
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is $55 per vehicle, per night with unlimited in/out privileges
Ergonomically designed rooms at YOTEL Boston Seaport feature adjustable mood lighting, rain showers and smart TVs that connect with your own devices. The hotel has a rooftop terrace with a panoramic view of the city,
Book by Nov. 9.
How to Book
Continue to YOTEL Boston Seaport