$99-$129 – New Boston Waterfront Hotel incl. Breakfast
This dual-brand hotel opened in May — be among the first to visit with this deal.
Why We Love This Deal
This newly constructed Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites puts you on the water's edge in the historic Seaport District, steps away from top sites around Beantown and, of course, world-class seafood. Nab an ultra-modern room or suite large enough for the whole family, plus bonus perks, with this deal.
- Check in most dates through Feb. 22
- Stay in a Standard Room with 1 king or 2 queen beds at Hampton Inn
- $99-$109 per night ... November-December
- $119-$129 per night ... January-February
- For +$20 per night, upgrade to a Studio Suite at Homewood Suites — these apartment-style rooms come with fully equipped kitchens and separate seating areas
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary breakfast ($20 value)
- If available at check-in, you'll receive a free upgrade to a Water View Room
- Bonus: Boston Marathon dates (April 14-18) are also discounted, starting at $269 per night (3-night minimum stay required)
- Not available: Dec. 7-9; Jan. 26-28; Feb. 6-9
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation policy: These rates are nonrefundable and noncancelable; flexible rates, refundable up to 72 hours prior to arrival, start at +$40 per night
- All reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Price based on two guests per room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is available on site (fees apply); self-parking is also available offsite, within walking distance of the hotel
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
A novel concept, this one-of-a-kind Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites debuted as a joint hotel in May 2021 to rave reviews. Recent guests praise the above-and-beyond service, modern, clean rooms and amenities like the indoor pool (very handy when traveling with the kiddos) and enormous fitness center (TripAdvisor reviews). We love the waterfront address in Boston's seaport, which is convenient to nearly endless adventures by land or sea (weather permitting, of course). From the hotel, you'll be within a 20-minute walk of the Boston Children's Museum and site of the Boston Tea Party; it's also just a short drive to Faneuil Hall and the North End.
Travelzoo Tip: Hilton Honors members receive an additional 2% off the price of the reservation (hint: it's free to sign up).
Book by Dec. 1.
How to Book
Continue to Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites
- Choose which hotel you prefer:
- Use the calendar on the next page to choose your desired travel dates
- Select the Travelzoo Exclusive rate for your desired room
- Proceed to checkout
Note: For refundable prices, click More Prices next to your desired room type and choose the Semi-Flex rate; then enter promo code, ZOO, in Special Requests > Additional Comments at checkout.