$99-$109 – 4-Star Downtown Stay incl. Upgrade, Save up to $100
While there is no mimimum stay, those who do stay three or more nights will receive an extra perk.
An annual recipient of AAA Inspector's Best of Housekeeping since it opened its doors, the Godfrey Hotel Boston has kicked cleanliness up a notch, introducing steps like contactless check-in procedures and use of hospital grade cleaning and disinfecting products.
- $99 per night ... arrive on Monday-Thursdays through Jan. 31; arrive on Fridays-Sundays Feb. 1-March 31
- $109 per night ... arrive on Fridays-Sundays through Jan. 31; arrive on Mondays-Thursdays Feb. 1-March 31
- Stay in an Executive King Room or Double Queen Room (typically a $30 upgrade)
- Those wishing to stay a minimum of 3 nights will get a guaranteed upgrade to a Studio or Corner King with a half bottle of wine
What you need to know:
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Parking in the hotel garage is curently suspended due to COVID-19 but there is a self-park garage across the street for $30 per night with in/out privileges
- There is an additional Urban Fee of $25 which includes things like Wi-Fi, bottled water, daily snacks, bicycles and a fitness center
Executive King rooms overlook the streets of Downtown Crossing or the quiet interior courtyard.
Book by Nov. 9.
How to Book
Continue to Godfrey Hotel Boston