$295 & up – 5-Star Waterfront Hotel Stay, Save up to $300
You'll save more than you spend at this luxury waterfront property.
If you've always wanted to stay in Boston's only Forbes Five-Star waterfront hotel, listen up. Now you can enjoy sweeping views of Boston's skyline, travel through spring and save up to $300 with this offer from Boston Harbor Hotel.
- $295 per night ... check in daily Dec. 18-April 4, 2021
- $340 per night ... check in daily Oct. 26-Dec. 17
- $399 per night ... check in daily Sept. 23-Oct. 25
- Stay in a Cityview Superior Room
- Full American breakfast for two in Rowes Wharf Sea Grille or through in-room dining
- One category complimentary upgrade (based on availabilty on the day of arrival)
- Welcome amenity
- Self-parking for one vehicle
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Changes or cancellations must be made before noon on the day of arrival
- This offer is not available on New Year's Eve (Dec. 31)
- Pet-friendly; there is a one-time $100 fee per pet
- Wi-Fi is free
Located on historic Rowes Wharf, the Boston Harbor Hotel has a 60-foot multi-story stone archway over the the wide public plaza between Atlantic Avenue and the Boston Harbor waterfront. Cityview rooms have large picture windows as well as marble bathrooms with a rainfall shower.
Travelzoo Tip: Arguably one of the biggest draws of Boston is its harbor, and if you arrive at Boston Logan International Airport, you can catch a ferry from the airport to this waterfront hotel dock.
Book by Nov. 9.