$159 & up – Boston 4-Star Waterfront Hotel
USA Today calls the Seaport District neighborhood the "hottest section of the city."
Stays at this 4-star waterfront hotel are 25% off for Fourth of July week and Thursdays-Sundays through the end of the year. We found many dates for less than $250 per night, which is a great deal for Boston.
- $159-$170 per night ... July 1-7
- $179-$249 per night ... June 29-30; July 8, 22, 27-28; Aug. 5, 12, 17, 23-25; Sept. 2-3
- Plan ahead for winter and stay for $122-$129 per night ... Nov. 18-19, 22-25; Dec. 16-30
- 25% off weekends through the rest of the year
- Surrounding dates are also available at lowest available rate
What you need to know:
- Room price is based on two guests; children 17 years or younger stay for free with existing bedding
- Rollaway beds are not available
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $12.95 per night, but it's free for SPG members
- Self-parking and valet parking are available (additional fees apply)
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
Travelzoo Tip: Boston Pops fireworks start at 8:30 p.m. on July 3 and July 4 at the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade. Head over to City Hall Plaza for a flag raising ceremony at 9 a.m. on July 4, followed by a parade.
The AAA-4 Diamond Westin Boston Waterfront comes complete with signature Heavenly Beds, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor heated pool, the Laugh Boston Comedy Club and five dining options on site. Guests can explore new exhibits at the Institute of Contemporary Art Museum or dine at one of over 100 restaurants within walking distance, most with waterfront views along the Boston Harbor.
Book by June 27.