$149 & up – Summer Stays at Boston 4-Star Waterfront Hotel
USA Today 10Best calls the Seaport District neighborhood the "hottest section of the city."
Stays at this sleek 4-star hotel are up to 50% off, including Fourth of July week and many weekends through the end of the year. With rates under $250 per night, this is a great deal for a Boston getaway.
- $149-$169 per night
- July 1-7
- $179-$249 per night
- May 23-24, 26-27, 31; June 9, 13-16, 20-23, 28-30; July 8, 14, 21, 25-29; Aug. 1-5, 15, 18, 29-31; Sept. 1, 2, 6-8, 12-13, 15, 22, 27-29
- Plan ahead for winter and stay for $109-$129 per night
- Nov. 17-18, 24-30; Dec. 19-30
- 25% off weekends through the rest of the year
- Surrounding dates are also available at lowest available rate
What you need to know:
- Room price is based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 years or younger stay for free with existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Wi-Fi in the room costs $12.95 per night but is free for Marriott Bonvoy members
- Self-parking and valet parking are available (additional fees apply)
- Pet-friendly; no additional charge
The AAA 4-Diamond Westin Boston Waterfront, located in the Seaport District, features signature Heavenly Beds, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor heated pool, the Laugh Boston Comedy Club and five dining options on-site. Guests can explore the Institute of Contemporary Art Museum or Boston Children's Museum nearby, or dine at one of the many restaurants within walking distance, most with waterfront views along the Boston Harbor.
Travelzoo Tip: With the LimoLiner luxury experience for travel between Boston and New York City, forget about the airport security lines and train delays for $59 one way (save $30 per ticket).
Book by May 29.