Sold outThis deal was published March 31, 2021 and sold out April 14, 2021. See current deals
$149 – Vermont: Sprawling Lake Champlain Resort, Save $150
One of the Top 10 Best Hotels in All of Vermont — U.S. News & World Report
Spread out over 700 acres along the shore of Lake Champlain, Basin Harbor offers an immense array of activities for all ages — over 135, to be exact — from golf and tennis to mountain biking and boat rentals. With this exclusive deal, members can save roughly $150 nightly from May into October, including perks like breakfast and a daily credit.
- Stay in a 1 Queen Room in the Main Lodge or Harbor Homestead Building, Sundays-Thursdays:
- $149 per night ... May 21 - June 14; Sept. 6 - Oct. 14
- $289 per night ... June 15 - Sept. 5
- Weekends and upgraded room types, including One-Bedroom Cottages with room for the whole family, are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($48 value)
- $20 daily resort credit
What You Need to Know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a 1- to 2-nights' deposit charged at time of booking
- 3-night minimum stay required May 29-31
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 10 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a service fee of 9% of the total booking
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly in cottages only; fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
As far as classic family summer vacations go, it doesn't get much better than Basin Harbor: This enormous resort sprawls out over 700 acres just south of Burlington on Lake Champlain, in full view of New York's Adirondack Mountains. On-site, you'll find a nearly inexhaustible roster of amenities and activities, ranging from the conventional (think: golf, tennis, boating and tubing as well as biking and hiking trails) to the quirky — for instance, you can compete against the family in novel games like gaga- and knocker-ball. There are also two kids' clubs — for the little ones and soon-to-be-teenagers — plus a litany of group activities for all ages, scheduled daily.
The resort itself feels classically New England, with shiplap exteriors on the buildings — many of which feature wrap-around porches and tons of Adirondack chairs (of course). Guest rooms are decked out in summery blues and whites, with queen or twin beds, vintage-style furnishings and full-baths; many feature private balconies as well. For added space, we suggest reserving a room in the Harbor Homestead Building. Although, for families traveling with the kiddos, we'd advise booking a room in the Champlain House or one of the cottages, which sleep as many as five.
On-site dining runs the gamut from sushi at Mizuchi in the Main Lodge to quick bites at the cheekily named Harbor-cue food truck along the waterfront. The real standout, however, are the dinners served al fresco at the North Dock, where, as the name suggests, guests can nosh on Northeast classics like lobster bake right at the waters' edge (advanced reservations required).
Book by April 14.
How to Book
Continue to Basin Harbor -- Fully Refundable
- Use the calendar on the next page to select your stay dates, then click "Search."
- The promotional rate will automatically apply.
- Click "View More Rooms" under "Travelzoo Special" to select your desired room type.
- Click "Book Now," and proceed to checkout.