$149 – 4-Star Historic Back Bay Stay Incl. Upgrade
Condé Nast Traveler readers named Fairmont Copley Plaza their fourth favorite Boston hotel in 2019.
Located in Boston's historic (and trendy) Back Bay, Fairmont Copley Plaza is steps away from area attractions like the Freedom Trail and fashionable boutiques of Newbury Street.
- $149 per night ... check-in daily through March 31
- Upgrade at check-in from a Fairmont Room to a Deluxe Room (subject to room type availability)
- +$50 to upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Studio
What you need to know:
- Cancellation policy: Changes or cancellations must be made before 4 p.m. on the day of arrival
- This offer is not available on New Year's Eve (Dec. 31)
- Pet-friendly; service dogs are free but other pets are $25 per night
- There is an additional $30 Urban Experience fee, which covers a one-time $25 food and beverage credit per stay, daily Wi-Fi, two water bottles in the room and an ALLSafe amenity kit (inclusive of wellness items to help ensure a safe stay)
While Fairmont Copley Plaza first opened its doors in 1912, it has modern practices in sustainable responsibility, which includes honey beehives on its rooftop.
Book by Nov. 9.