$129-$149 – Seaport Hotel w/Parking & Breakfast
Every room includes a fully equipped kitchenette, making longer stays feel like home.
- $129 per night ... daily through Feb. 25; March 29-31
- $149 per night ... March 4, 8-9, 15-18, 22
- Stay in a Standard King Room
- +$10 per night for a Studio Queen or King Suite
- Includes overnight parking ($25 value)
- $15 credit to Grab n' Go breakfast
- 20%-25% off surrounding dates through May
- Not available on: Feb. 13-14, 22
Element Boston Seaport sits walking distance from Boston's newest restaurants in the thriving Seaport District. Rooms are spacious and feature free Wi-Fi, rainfall showerheads in bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchenette. Amenities include access to an indoor heated pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Monday-Thursday evenings between 5:30-7 p.m., guests can gather in the lobby for free wine and small bites as part of the hotel's RELAX hour. The property is dog-friendly, pampering four-legged guests with toys, treats, beds and bowls.
Note: Rates are based on double occupancy, require 100% prepayment and are nonrefundable.
Book by Feb. 28.