$119-$179 – Boston Westin in Spring or Fall, Save 30%
Prices here regularly exceed $250 per night; now you can stay from $119 per night through 2021.
Travelzoo members rave about the Westin Boston's great location near major attractions in the Seaport District and exceptional service. Now, this member-favorite, AAA 4-Diamond award-winning hotel is back and offering 30% off regular rates, including Travelzoo-exclusive perks, through the end of the year.
- Check in to a Traditional King or Two Double Room
- Travel through December is on sale; at time of publish, we found the best prices on the following dates:
- $119-$139 per night ... many dates from May 1-27; Dec. 19-26, 30
- $145-$179 per night ... many dates from June 1-30; Nov. 21-24; Dec. 3-5, 27-29, 31
- Rooms on higher floors with better views of the city and surrounding dates are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary self-parking (reg. $44 per night)
- 20% off food-and-beverage at Birch Lobby Bar and Starbucks on-site (excludes taxes, gratuity and alcohol)
- Free Wi-Fi (reg. $13 per night)
- Not available on: May 14-15, 20-22; July 8-15; Aug. 6, 7
What You Need To Know:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Pet friendly; additional fees apply
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
From its Seaport District address, the 4-star Westin Boston puts guests within arms' reach of top B-Town attractions for history buffs and families alike: For instance, it's less than a 5-minute drive up Summer Street to the site of Boston Tea Party — if you're traveling with the kiddos, it's only half a block further along Congress Street to the Children's Museum. The hotel is also only a few blocks from world-class seafood along the city's scenic waterfront. We suggest stopping for lunch or dinner at Yankee Lobster (within a 10-minute walk on Northern Avenue) — per Eater Boston, it's one of the top spots in town for New England clam chowder.
The hotel itself feels contemporary, thanks to the soaring glass atrium in the lobby and conveniences like a fitness center, complete with Pelotons, plus an indoor pool and hot tub. Rooms here are big, too — especially compared to the city's more historic lodgings — they also come with feather beds and floor-to-ceiling windows. For the best views, we recommend upgrading to a High Floor or Skyline View room — these overlook downtown across Fort Point Channel.
Book by May 12.
How to Book
Continue to Westin Boston Seaport District -- Fully Refundable